How To: Teach Any Herding Breed To Work By Playing The Herding Game 1.0
**BONUS OFFER: 77% OFF Voucher for the Trick Training Masterclass when you buy this course!**
Welcome fellow herding dog fanatic!
Herding dog owners are my favorite of all my clients. There is something unique and different about people who choose these breeds, and once they realise the power and possibility inside their dog, they are unstoppable.
If you are anything like me, you love you dog more than life itself.
But when you bring a working breed into your home, even if you give them a FANTASTIC life - sometimes your mind wanders to who they might have become if they got to work for a living.
Might they be happier, more fulfilled, doing what they were born to do? Would they be good at it?
Then you feel a little guilty...
But guess what - YOU CAN TOTALLY DO IT!
But how on earth could you even get started with no sheep!
Even if you had sheep - where on earth do you begin?!
Maybe you've even been online to try and find out how to teach something similar, and only found little bits of info, with no detail, no troubleshooting and no one to ask!
Sound about right?
Then I have something for you which you and your four legged family member are going to LOVE.
Ask yourself these questions
- How much happier would your dog be if you could fulfil them at their most intrinsic level?
- How fulfilling would it be to have an even deeper relationship them by building a real life working partnership?
- How accomplished would you feel by developing impressive specialist behaviours?
- How much time and energy would you save by learning how to do this from an expert?
This course is perfect for you if you are one of two people...
You're an owner of a herding breed
You'd like to learn how to nourish your dog's inner calling - this course has everything you need to take a completely novice dog and develop a working herding partnership.
PLUS: This course comes with the chance to buy our EPIC Trick Training Masterclass with a massive 77% OFF!!! This course teaches you a in depth approach to learning theory as well as how to train 16 impressive tricks, keeping your dog mentally stimulated, and creating the beautiful working relationship you desire!
You're a dog professional who wants their own dog to know loads of impressive behaviours, OR teach herding to your own clients!
Your own dog is not only your business partner but also your very best advertisement! This is where you need to SHINE. Not only will the The Herding Game create impressive results with your own dog, but my step by step approach will give you excellent new teaching skills to use with your own clients. Are you ready to blow your clients away?
PLUS: This course comes with an awesome offer to get the Trick Training Masterclass with a massive 77% OFF!!! Arming you with EPIC content for you own clients, and excellent revision for your CPD.
Here's EXACTLY what's included
**£1180 worth of Training with a Master Trainer**
Weeks of tuition are condensed into 10 efficient 6 minute lessons equipping you with everything you need to know to take a novice and teach them to play The Herding Game!
- The Herding Game 1.0 - 69 minute self paced online course, with lifetimes access including updates!
- Step by step "how to" teaching in HD video
- Expert tuition from Christina every step of the way
- BONUS A Discount Voucher for 77% OFF our Trick Training Masterclass (available straight after purchase)
Canine Behavioural Practitioner & Founder of EpicDog Training Academy
- MCFBA: A full member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association
- GoDT (M): A Master Trainer with The Guild Of Dog Trainers
- Council Member and Accredited Learning Center of the PETbc
- Member of The CPD Certification Service providing recognised independent CPD Accreditation.
- WSDA: A World Scent Dog Association Instructor
- FFTT: A Force Free Trick Training Instructor
- Superdogs Instructor
- 18 years experience in Behavioural Modification
StartYour Border Collie (6:17)
StartChristina's Top Training Tips! (7:02)
PreviewEnvironment & Preparation (7:49)
PreviewHANDLER SKILLS: Quiet body, Cues, Markers, Reward Placement & Fancy Footwork! (9:44)
StartDealing With Incorrect Responses (9:39)
StartCreating the First Steps (8:57)
StartUPDATED: Handling Stickiness (15:10)
StartIntroducing a Verbal Cue (4:13)
StartBuilding Distance and Speed (6:28)
StartAdding a Stop & Direction Change (7:41)
StartGoodbye for now! (3:31)
Frequently Asked Questions
Use across your devices
Simple intuitive design